You Deserve to Move Pain Free!
Let’s get to it!
If you’re frustrated with limping around, sitting with pain or simply doing every day movements like walking and bending with discomfort, you’re in the right place.
You’re here because you’re tired of band-aid solutions which never provides you with a permanent fix.
So let’s address the source of the problem.
Your hip is the central part of your body which allows for multidirectional bending and twisting and has a direct impact to your low back all the way down to your toes.
Therefore your hip is a vital component if not health and strong can lead to multiple areas of muscle pain.
Restoring hip mobility and hip strength will help to relieve pain and improve movement in your lower muscle chain. Better hip mobility can also reduce or eliminate lower back, sciatica, knee and ankle pains stemming from overcompensation. It can improve your strength output by allowing you to fully engage your posterior chain (all the muscles on your back side) in training exercises, while making them safer.
Let’s get your HIP moving better today to improve overall performance!
Click on the button for your FREE Move Better Hip to Toes Download for simple effective exercises you can do right now in your own home.
If you’re wondering if your hip is the source of all your problems, let’s start off by performing a self hip mobility test. This is a self test I share with my one on one coaching clients. This will give you a starting point of how to proceed with your hip mobility results.
To Test Your Hip Mobility:
Here is 1 simple self test for your hip mobility.
- Begin by sitting up nice and tall, cross one your right ankle over the left knee. For a visual (look at the photo above), imagine gently pulling your right knee towards your left shoulder. What you’re feeling for is stiffness or pain in your hip, glute, hamstring all along the movement. You can score your result out of 3 by how close you can bring your leg to your chest.
- A score of 3 would be your leg is touching or fairly close to your chest. A score of 2 would be would be halfway to the chest and a 1 is below the half way point.
- Now switch sides and try the same thing.
- Can you get your near close to your chest? If not, you likely have limited mobility in your hip and possibly weakness in your muscles around your hip.
- Download your free Move Better Hip to Toes Download to begin improving your hip mobility now
Coaching tip: Do the test and hold it for 60 seconds to initiate a hip stretch. After 60 seconds you may begin to feel some initial relief. If you experienced pain, stop the movement and consult your physician. You may need more personal guidance for proper treatment.
If you’re looking to get stronger, leaner and move pain free, join the countless others who are in The StayFitAnywhere Club . This exclusive club provides weekly targeted mobility routines to help you increase your energy, move pain free and get back to living the life you desire. And you can do this anywhere, on any device and at any time.
If you have specific questions regarding your hip mobility or other any health and fitness questions, you can easily reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I am happy to answer any of your questions and guide you to getting you back into shape and living your best life! – Coach Joe